Respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, the Company is doing all it can to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your personal data and other information processed on the Website www.klasstrucks.ru.
2. What are personal data and how are they processed?
Personal data are any type of information about you that would make it possible to identify your person directly or indirectly, such as by your name, surname, personal identification number, the data of your visit and IP address as well as other identifiers of your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The Company processes the data you provide in keeping with the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and other legal acts regulating the protection of personal data.
In processing your data, the Company keeps to the following principles of personal data processing:
- Your personal data are processed only as much as is necessary to achieve clearly defied and legitimate objectives, taking into account protection of your privacy.
- Your personal data is being processed in a precise, fair and lawful manner and only for the purpose matching the purpose indicated to you before collecting any personal data.
- The Company processes your personal data strictly in accordance with the requirements for clear and transparent personal data processing set out in the legislation.
- Your personal data is processed only in such a form as to ensure that your identity is established for no longer than is necessary in order to attain the objectives that the personal data is required for.
- Your personal data is processed using appropriate technical and organisational measures that ensure the safety of personal data, including protection from unlawful processing of data and accidental loss, destruction of, or damage to, the data.
2.1. Personal data processed for the purpose of vehicle reservation
Once you have decided to make a vehicle reservation, the Company will ask you to provide your personal data: your name, surname, the name of the company (if you represent a legal entity), telephone number, email address, state and remarks about your order.
These personal data are collected with the aim of properly managing vehicle reservations and also in order to contact you about the possibility of a vehicle purchase contract.
In order to determine the storage period for the personal data collected during your reservation, the Company applies criteria that comply with the duties set out in legal acts and takes into account your rights; for example, the Company determines such a personal data storage period that would enable it to present claims, should such arise, with regard to contract execution.
2.2. Personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing
If you wish to receive the Company‘s direct marketing offers (e.g. newsletters), then you can submit your email address on the Website.
The Company processes your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing only in the presence of your consent. In such cases the Company may send you direct marketing offers related not only to its own services, but also the reminders, notifications and advertisement about the services and/or products offered by its partners.
Your personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing will be stored at the Company for five years.
Please note that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time. You may notify your withdrawal of consent by contacting the Company by email at [email protected] or by pressing an unsubscription link in an email, which enables you to unsubscribe from any further direct marketing offers.
2.3. Personal data processed for the purpose of providing information to you
If you wish to contact the Company or receive additional information, you can do so by submitting an enquiry on the Company‘s Website, indicating your name, email address or/and phone number so that the Company knows where to send the information requested.
For this purpose, your personal data will be stored at the Company for as long as is necessary in order to properly analyse the information provided by you and to reply to your queries.
3. Who gets to see your personal data?
The Company may also transfer your personal data to third parties (data processors), who process your data on the Company‘s behalf and following its instructions and/or have access to such data, e.g. as in the case of service providers for information systems, design, maintenance and support as well as other persons who help the Company provide services to you as appropriate. In such cases, the Company takes every precaution to ensure that the hired data processors process the personal data entrusted to them only for the purpose of the objectives indicated by the Company and perform only such actions as instructed by the Company, ensuring adequate organisational and technical measures for personal data protection.
The Company has the right to transfer your processed personal data to state institutions and establishments in order to comply with legislative requirements. Your personal data may also be transferred to persons providing legal services in cases where disclosure of such personal data is necessary in order to determine, enforce and protect the Company‘s own rights and legitimate interests.
4. What rights do you have?
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- To know (be informed) about the processing of your data.
To be notified about the sources and the types of the personal data collected, for what purpose such data is being processed and what data recipients have had access to such data.
- To demand correction of your personal data being processed in cases where such data is inaccurate and/or incomplete.
- To demand destruction of your personal data and suspension of your personal data processing if such processing involves excessive personal data, if you withdraw your consent or if there are other reasonable grounds for this.
- To receive all personal data related to you, which you have provided to the Company, in a systemised, widely available and computer-readable format, to send these data to another data processor or demand that the Company directly send these personal data to another data processor where this is technically feasible (the right to the transferability of data).
- The Company does not perform any profiling of your personal data that would cause legal consequences for you or exert considerable influence on you; however, in providing tailored marketing offers you may be attributed to a category of clients. In view of the above, you have the right to demand human involvement, present your position or dispute a decision.
If you intend to exercise your rights, you may appeal to the Company by email at [email protected]. Please be noted that in exercising your rights you must confirm your personal identity as appropriate. Therefore, in pursuing your intention to send a request to the Company, you are legally obliged to confirm your personal identity through electronic communication channels that enable your appropriate identification.
The Company will provide the information you request free of charge within one month; however, if your submitted requests are obviously unfounded or disproportionate – first of all due to redundant or repetitive content – the Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of information provision, notifications or actions requested by you, or the Company may refuse to act on your requests.
If you believe that the Company is mishandling your personal data or is inappropriately implementing or failing to implement your rights, please appeal first to the Company as the Company is prepared to resolve all issues of contention together with you. In case you are not satisfied with the Company‘s answer, you also have the right to submit a complaint to your national supervisory authority.
5. What are your duties and responsibilities?
In using the services provided by the Website, you assume total responsibility for the correctness and accuracy of your personal data provided. In providing your personal data (e.g. filling out a request form) you assume total responsibility for the legality of the submission of your personal data and bear responsibility for any losses that could arise for the Company and (or) third parties as a result of illegal processing of such personal data.
Should your submitted personal data or other related information change, you must immediately change and/or supplement your personal data and other related information provided.
6. What rights does the Company have?
The Company has the right to disallow you to use the Website if you are younger than 16 years of age.
In cases where the Company has doubts regarding the correctness of the personal data or other related information provided, it has the right to ask you to correct and/or supplement such data and other related information.
The Company has the right to send notifications about changes in the Website‘s services and/or terms as well as other information you must know in relation to the Company‘s activities.
The Company is putting in every reasonable effort to ensure the smoothest possible and continued functioning of the Website, however, it is under no obligation to ensure uninterrupted functioning of the Website when this is caused by factors beyond the Company‘s control.
7. How does the Company safeguard your personal data?
The company uses appropriate organisational and technical personal data safety measures aimed at safeguarding your personal data from accidental or illegal disclosure, destruction, alteration or other illicit actions. The above-mentioned measures are selected based on the risks arising for your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
In this case the Company ensures strict control of access to the data being processed and provides access to those Company employees who directly need the personal data in order to perform their duties, also ensuring monitoring of how such access is being used. The company ensures restricted access to personal data through passwords as appropriate and concludes confidentiality agreements with the persons who are granted access to your personal data.
The Company‘s employees who have access to personal data have been informed about the safety requirements for personal data and ensure confidentiality of any personal data they process.
8. Where to apply if you have questions?
If you have questions, please send them to the Company by email at [email protected], or call the Company at +7(499)688-85-09.